For the last 6-12 months, FBC’s blog has mainly been used to post pictures and videos from recent church events. I’m joyful to announce a BIG CHANGE!
Starting next week, a variety of FBC’ers will be writing about what’s going on in the church, in our valley and culture, reflections from the sermon and much more. I’ve already seen the first couple entries to be posted, and I’m really excited about the direction things are headed.
Here’s a brief overview of what’s coming:
- Shane Bass » biblical meditations on life and family
- Cindy Campbell » living the gospel out in daily life
- Julie Cudney » weekly reflections on the sermon
- Chris Mueller » where we’re headed as a church
- Scott Phillips » life in a RMG, stories from the frontlines
- Beth Shackelford » thoughts on pop culture
- Jonas Tracy » observations & lessons from marriage
Like most everything we do as a church, this is an experiment that we’re running for the next few months. If you read and enjoy an article, we’d really appreciate you commenting to tell them, and then sharing the post via Facebook, email, etc. Our goal is to provoke FBC’ers to think and live biblically. If there’s evidence that our body is reading and engaging with the work, then we’ll press on and maybe even add another writer or two.
We’ll be posting 2-3 times per week, so add us to your blog reader if you use one – or look for our posts in your facebook feed (FBC page &/or FBC group) and click through! Plus you’ll notice a lot more Facebook integration as you visit us.
Leave a reply →